Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Nov 12: Term test prep

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow's term test. I've been reviewing lecture notes, code examples, lab worksheets and readings (whew, a veritable laundry list of stuff) but I'm concerned by the fact that I had a very bad time with assignment 2.
In terms of the concepts covered, I'm comfortable with linked lists, binary trees and search trees, recursion involving both of the above (in fact, this is perhaps the most straightforward application of recursion in my mind), sorting algorithms and big-oh notation. But the specific problem of binary regular expressions is still unclear to me, and if I had thought of it sooner I would spend a good chunk of time revisiting A2. For tonight, I will focus on my confidence with linked structures, and let the chips fall where they may on the rest. Good luck all!

No comments:

Post a Comment